In keeping with the theme of becoming and staying organized, here is a GO-TO list to get you thinking, and moving, on your home projects.
10 questions to ask yourself when Decluttering:
1. is this item something I use regularly?
2. if not, is it something I love?
3. am I keeping this out of obligation?
4. do I think I should love it?
5. am I saving this just in case?
6. do I have multiples of the same thing?
7. could something else do the same job?
8. am I holding onto it to fix one day?
9. is it worth the time I spend cleaning it?
10. could I use this space for something else?
Find a printable version of this here: